This Agreement was last revised on June 15th, 2020.
Language Chat (“Mobile Application”) welcomes you.
- “Service” or “Services” denotes any service shown below, which we may offer from our Mobile Application.
- “User”, “You” and “Your” denotes to the person who is accessing the Mobile Application for taking or availing any service from us;
- “Customer” refers to the users, accessing the mobile application for taking various services from the app;
- “We”, “us”, “our” and “Company” are references to Language Chat;
- ”Mobile Application” shall mean and include Language Chat, mobile-application(“App or “Mobile Application”) and any successor Mobile Application of the Company or any of its affiliates;
- “UserAccount” shall mean an electronic account opened for the User for availing various services offered in the Mobile Application;
- “Subscription Fee” means the subscription fee paid by User for participation in the Subscription Plan, paid directly by Users to the Mobile Application.
- “Subscription Plan”shall mean the plan available on the Mobile Application through which users can avail various web Services available on the Mobile Application.
- All references to the singular include the plural and vice versa and the word “includes” should be construed as “without limitation”.
- Words used herein regardless of the number and gender specifically used shall be deemed and construed to include any other number, singular or plural, and any other gender, masculine, feminine, or neuter, as the context requires.
- Reference to any statute, ordinance or other law includes all regulations and other instruments and all consolidations, amendments, re-enactments or replacements for the time being in force.
- All headings, bold typing, and italics (if any) have been inserted for convenience of reference only and do not define limit or affect the meaning or interpretation of the terms of this Agreement.
INTRODUCTION AND SCOPE
- Scope. These Terms govern your use of the Mobile Application and the Services. Except as otherwise specified, these Terms do not apply to Third-Party Services, which are governed by their own terms of service.
- Eligibility: Certain Service of the Mobile Application is not available to users under the age of 18 or to any users suspended or removed from the system by us for any reason.
- Electronic Communication: When you use this Mobile Application or send e-mails and other electronic communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By sending, you agree to receive a reply communications from us electronically in the same format and you can keep copies of these communications for your records.
Language Chat is a meticulously designed language learning app that will help you in learning new languages easily and smoothly.
In a globalized world, where mobility is facilitated, learning a language gives you a wonderful benefit. Not only does it help you when traveling, but it is also a great advantage for studying in general. Learning a new language means your brain has to cope with complexity and allows it to absorbs new patterns, this process also helps to boost brain power and improves memory.
This app will help you to learn the grammar, vocabulary, and communication skills you need to become a fluent speaker of the language.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
We reserve the right, in our discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove portions of the Terms (collectively, “Changes”), at any time. We may notify you of changes by sending an email to the address identified in your Account or by posting a revised version of the Terms incorporating the Changes to its Mobile Application.
For accessing the Mobile Application and using its Resources, you may be required to provide specific information and to create a user ID and password to establish an account.
You accept that the details you provide about establishing any account are correct and that you will keep your details up-to-date. You are responsible for the security of all of your user names, passwords, and registration information (such as unique account identifiers or historical billing information), and you are solely responsible for any use (authorized or not) of your accounts. You agree to notify us immediately about any unauthorized activity regarding any of your accounts or other breaches of security. We may at our discretion suspend or terminate any of your user names and passwords at any time with or without notice.
Registration and Access
- The Mobile App is not free to use. The user has to pay a subscription plan for using this application.
- Users have to download the App from Play Store for Android users and App Store for Apple users.
- Content Responsibility.
The Mobile Application permits you to share content, post comments, feedback etc. (“content”) but you are solely responsible for the content posted by you. You represent that you have required permission to use the content.
When posting content to the Mobile Application, please do not post content that:
- contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature
- is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims
- violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community
- discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law
- violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal or international law, rule, regulation or ordinance
- transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files
- sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects
- Information or data which are unlawfully obtained
Any such type of submitted content will be refused. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to Mobile Application without advanced notice.
SUBSCRIPTION AND PAYMENT
- Any order for subscribing to our Subscription plan available on our Mobile Application shall be between User and Language Chat. User agrees to take particular care when providing us with its details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering.
- SUBSCRIPTION CHARGES: It is agreed by the user that:
- The User shall pay the required subscription fee to us as per the Subscription plan available on the Mobile Application.
- Payment: Payment mode shall be:
- PayPal and; StripeGoogle Pay via Playstore
- Apple Pay via AppStore
- After completion of the trial period, if you have not canceled the automatic subscription with us. Your account will be charged the subscription fee plus applicable tax for the following subscription period.
- Any order for subscribing to any Subscription plan that you place with us is subject to acceptance by us. When you place your order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it.
- We may refuse or be unable to process your order/subscription if:
- Your Stripe or Paypal account does not give authorization for the payment of purchase price.
- You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
- The user can cancel the subscription of any service anytime through their account.
- We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service.
At Mobile Application Language Chat, for monthly package, 3 days free trial are offered to new subscribers. And for 6 months and Annual Subscription, 7 days free trial are available to the new subscriber.
Users must cancel subscription 24 hrs before the trial expires else they will be charged a full payment for the period.
Note: We reserve the right of any changes in refund policy. Any changes will be updated on our Mobile Application.
By this Mobile Application:
- We provide an opportunity for you to avail the offered Services from our Mobile Application.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee that the Service descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a Service offered by the Mobile Application is not as described, your sole remedy is to intimate us about Services for taking further action.
Although the information on this Mobile Application is accessible worldwide, not all services discussed in this Mobile Application are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. We reserve the right, to limit the usage or supply of any service to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may use this right as per the necessity. We reserve the right to suspend any Service at any time. Any offer to provide any Service made on this Mobile Application is invalid where banned.
- You shall use the Service and Mobile Application for a lawful purpose and comply with all the applicable laws while using the Mobile Application;
- You shall not upload, any content on the Mobile Application that:
- Defamatory, infringes any trademark, copyright, or any proprietary rights of any person or affect any one’s privacy, contain violence or hate speech, including any sensitive information about any person.
- You shall not use or access the Mobile Application for collecting any market research for some competing business;
- You shall not misrepresent or personate any person or entity for any false or illegal purpose;
- You will not use any device, scraper, or any automated thing to access the Mobile Application for any purpose without taking permission from us.
- You will inform us about anything is inappropriate or you can inform us if you find something illegal in the Mobile Application;
- You will not interfere with or try to interrupt the proper operation of the Mobile Application through the use of any virus, device, transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or try to gain access to any data, files, or passwords connected to the Mobile Application through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
- You will let us know about the unsuitable content of which you become aware. If you discover something that infringes any law, please let us know, and we’ll review it.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Mobile Application or any service, or any portion of the Mobile Application or service, without notice, and to remove any content.
For the Users
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us.
- We make material changes to these terms and conditions from time to time, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or via email communication.
- The Mobile Application is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Service for your private, personal, non-commercial use, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as- they apply to the Service.
- You further acknowledge and agree that we have no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services concerning the App.
- You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for addressing any claims you or any third party may have concerning the Mobile Application;
- Language Chat reserves the right to suspend/terminate usage or access to the platform or system.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
You understand and agree that we (a) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (b) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of Language Chat Mobile Application including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
In no event shall Language Chat app, its owners, directors, partners be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we’ve been aware of the possibility of such damage.
We are not responsible to you for:
- any reliance that you may place on any material or commentary posted on our Mobile Application. Please note that nothing contained in our Mobile Application or the material published on it is intended to amount to advice on which you should rely; or
- any losses you suffer because the information you put into our Mobile Application is inaccurate or incomplete; or
- any losses you suffer because you cannot use our Mobile Application at any time; or
- any errors in or omissions from our Mobile Application; or
- any losses you may suffer by relying on any commentary, postings or reviews (of our services or that of our partners) on our Mobile Application; or
- any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
The Mobile Application may comprise links to external or third-party Websites (“External Sites”). These links are provided exclusively as ease to you and not as an authorization by us of the content on such External Sites. The content of such External Sites is created and used by others. You can communicate the site administrator of those External Sites. We are not accountable for the content provided in the link of any External Sites and do not provide any representations about the content or correctness of the information on such External Sites. You should take safety measure(s) when you are downloading files from all these Websites to safeguard your computer from viruses and other critical programs. If you agree to access linked External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS
Every effort has been taken to ensure that the information offered on this Mobile Application is accurate and error-free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot give you any warranty that usage of the Mobile Application will be error-free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be amended, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or signifies the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Mobile Application and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE MOBILE APPLICATION AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THAT THE MOBILE APPLICATION WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE MOBILE APPLICATION, ITS SERVERS OR ITS CONTENT OR SERVICE ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES.
WE DISCLAIM ALL LICENSES OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LICENSES OR WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-VIOLATION OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A MATTER OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE. IN RELATION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS: (I) WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNINTENDED, INCIDENTAL, OR SUBSTANTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS STOPPAGE RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS AND USE THE MOBILE APPLICATION OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN RECOMMENDED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE MOBILE APPLICATION MAY COMPRISE TECHNICAL INCORRECTNESS OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ARE NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY SUCH TYPOGRAPHICAL, TECHNICAL, OR PRICING ERRORS RECORDED ON THE MOBILE APPLICATION. THE MOBILE APPLICATION MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION ON CERTAIN SERVICES, NOT ALL OF WHICH ARE AVAILABLE IN EVERY LOCATION. A REFERENCE TO A SERVICE ON THE MOBILE APPLICATIONS DOES NOT SUGGEST THAT SUCH SERVICE IS OR WILL BE ACCESSIBLE IN YOUR LOCATION. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DO CHANGES, CORRECTIONS, AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE MOBILE APPLICATION AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
The Mobile Application contains material, such as software, text, graphics, images, designs, sound recordings, audiovisual works, and other material provided by or on behalf of us (collectively referred to as the “Content”). The Content may be possessed by us or third parties. Unauthorized use of the Content may infringe copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no right to use the content, and you will not take any Content except as allowed under this Agreement. No other use is allowed without prior written consent from us. You must recollect all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. You may not transfer, provide license or sub-license, sell, or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use or posting of the Content on any other Mobile Application or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited.
If you infringe any part of this Agreement, your permission to access and/or use the Content and the Mobile Application automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content.
Our trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the Mobile Application are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of us. Other company, product, and service names located on the Mobile Application may be trademarks or service marks owned by others (the “Third-Party Trademarks,” and, collectively with us, the “Trademarks”). Nothing on the Mobile Application should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without our prior written permission specific for each such use. None of the Content may be retransmitted without our express, written consent for every instance.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, successors, licensees harmlessfrom and against any claims, actions, or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising or resulting from your breach of this Agreement or your misuse of the Content or the Mobile Application. We shall provide notice to you of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit, or proceeding. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter that is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting our defense of such matter.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
Term. The Services will be provided to you can be canceled or terminated by us. We may terminate these Services at any time, with or without cause, upon written notice. We will have no liability to you or any third party because of such termination. Termination of these Terms will terminate all of your Services subscriptions.
Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms for any reason, or cancellation or expiration of your Services: (a) We will cease providing the Services; (b) you will not be entitled to any refunds or usage fees, or any other fees, pro-rata or otherwise; (c) any fees you owe to us will immediately become due and payable in full, and (d) we may delete your archived data within 30 days. All sections of the Terms that expressly provide for survival, or by their nature should survive, will survive termination of the Terms, including, without limitation, indemnification, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto concerning the subject matter contained in this Agreement.
GOVERNING LAW AND JUDICIAL RECOURSE
The terms herein will be governed by and construed under the law of the United States of America and the State of Texas without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The courts of the State of Texas shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the Mobile Application.
We will have no liability to you, your users, or any third party for any failure to perform our or its obligations under these Terms if such non-performance arises as a result of the occurrence of an event beyond the reasonable control of us, including, without limitation, an act of war or terrorism, natural disaster, failure of electricity supply, riot, civil disorder, or civil commotion or other force majeure event.
The Company shall have the right to assign/transfer this agreement to any third party including its holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, associates, and group companies, without any consent of the User.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.